Sarasota Opera owns and performs in the historic Sarasota Opera House. The building has recently undergone a $20-million rehabilitation to restore the beauty of the 1920's theater, while creating an up-to-date opera house for the 21st century.
Read more about the Sarasota Opera House
DIRECTIONS & PARKING
Need help finding your way to Sarasota Opera? Learn more about directions to get there and where to park.
Located in the heart of downtown Sarasota, the Sarasota Opera House and its facilities will lend elegant ambience to your special event.
The newly renovated William E. Schmidt Opera Theater, along with four other indoor spaces, and the Donna Wolf Steigerwaldt Courtyard provide a variety options for your wedding reception, corporate event, bar-mitzvah, private party, or any other special date. Whatever your expectations, let us help you create an event that will dazzle your audience.
Interested in hosting an event at the Sarasota Opera House? ……
- Fully renovated theater with seating for over one-thousand guests
- Four large banquet rooms
- Two lounges
- Private dining room
- Convenient downtown location
- Handicapped accessibility
- Nearby parking facilities
- Grand piano rental
- Catering kitchen
- Outdoor patio with seating
- Flexible spaces
- Distinctive space that is on the historical register
Potential Uses for our venue
- Benefits and fund-raisers
- Cocktail receptions
- Board retreats
- Meetings, conferences, and presentations