Click to view the Season Calendar.
Thank you to our Opera Season Sponsor
Keep in touch with Sarasota Opera by signing up for our Email Newsletter.
Follow the daily activities of Sarasota Opera by reading What's New at Sarasota Opera: the Sarasota Opera Blog. This interactive blog is updated on a regular basis.
What are the advantages to being a Sarasota Opera Subscriber?
10% - 15% Subscriber Discount
Invitations to special Sarasota Opera events
Complimentary replacement of misplaced tickets
First right of refusal on your series seats (not valid for Build Your Own Series subscribers)
Complimentary Sarasota Opera orientation event for 1st time subscribers
Payment Plan Option
Special discounts with participating restaurants and retail establishments (See info. on Subscriber Benefit Card below)
Discounts and special offers for other local performing arts organizations (details to be announced via exclusive Sarasota Opera Subscriber email alerts)
Don't miss a NOTE of the world-class operas and performances Sarasota Opera strives to bring you season after season!
Subscriber Benefit Card
As a token of our appreciation to our Sarasota Opera Subscribers, we are pleased to offer Sarasota Opera Subscribers a Subscriber Benefit Card which entitles the bearer to a 10% discount at local shops and restaurants. Your Subscriber Benefit Card was included with your season tickets which were mailed in August.
Simply present your card at the time of purchase to receive your 10% discount.
Participating businesses include:
• Café Americano 1409 Main Street, Sarasota, FL 34236 (941) 365-1026
• Café Amici 1371 Main Street, Sarasota, FL 34236 (941) 951-6896
• Duval’s New World Café 1435 Main Street, Sarasota, FL 34236 (941) 312-4001
• Bookstore 1 Sarasota 1359 Main Street, Sarasota, FL 34236 (941) 365-7900
• Nuovo Salon 1421 1st Street, Sarasota, FL 34236 (941) 684-9000, ext. 4
• Write-On and More Sarasota 1423 1st Street, Sarasota, FL 34236 (941) 953-2800