Click to view the Season Calendar.
Thank you to our Opera Season Sponsor
Keep in touch with Sarasota Opera by signing up for our Email Newsletter.
Follow the daily activities of Sarasota Opera by reading What's New at Sarasota Opera: the Sarasota Opera Blog. This interactive blog is updated on a regular basis.
Food & Wine Festival
Saturday, September 10
Sarasota Opera House
Following last year’s great success, our food and wine festival is back, benefitting Sarasota Youth Opera.
Enjoy menu tastings from over twenty of your favorite downtown restaurants, along with fine wine and beer pairings.
This very special event will be held at the historic Sarasota Opera House on stage, backstage and on the second floor.
- Menu tastings from your favorite downtown restaurants
- Unique setting on stage at the historic Sarasota Opera House
- Proceeds benefit Sarasota Youth Opera
Participating Restaurants (as of July 31, 2016):
- Bijou Cafe
- Blue Rooster
- Brooklyn Biscuit Tortoni Co.
- Cafe L'Europe
- Currents, Hyatt Regency Sarasota
- Duval's Fresh Local Seafood
- El Greco Cafe
- H20 Bistro at Hotel Indigo
- Jack Dusty, The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota
- Kahwa Coffee
- Louie's Modern
- Mattison's City Grille
- Michael's On East
- Red Clasico Sarasota
- Selva Grill
- Sift Bakehouse
- Social Eatery & Bar
- The Starlite Room
- State Street Eating House
- Tsunami Sushi & Hibachi Grill
. . . and more!
Special thanks to our sponsors:
Republic National Distributing Company, Masciarelli Wine Company, Whole Foods, Gold Coast Eagle Distributing Company, SCENE Magazine, Observer Media Group, and Serbin Printing
$65 per person in advance | $75 per person day of event